Sunday, June 07, 2009

A new start

As many of you know, I have recently been the beneficiary of links from several much more accomplished bloggers. First, David Henderson at EconLog and then Tyler Cowen at Marginal Revolution offered some very kind words of praise, and increased this dormant blog's traffic 100-fold with their links. Next, Matt Zeitlin -- a Friend of the Blog before it had any -- gave another generous shout-out, and Matthew Yglesias took note of my basketball ramblings

Thank you to all.

I'll try to take this opportunity and relaunch my blog. With luck, my posts will be much more consistent than in the past few months, and I hope those of you dropping by from elsewhere will come back in a few days to see what's new.

1 comment:

Jirka Lahvicka, Czech Republic said...

Good luck :-)
I read most of your posts yesterday and look forward to more. However, I could not help but notice that "restarting" your blog has always been a regular feature :-)